Vietnam Visa on Arrival
What is visa on arrival?
This is an alternative way to get your visa for Vietnam. You just need to send us your passport and flight information together and choose the type of visa you would like to obtain, pay the service fee, get your “Visa approval letter” within 2-3 working days and pick up your visa at your destination airport (Hanoi airport, Ho Chi Minh city airport and Da Nang Airport).
After we obtain the approval letter for you (a document (approved by the Immigration Office) that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period), we will forward you a copy by email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at International Airports only. When you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents ready and will be able to issue your entry visa quickly.
Vietnam Visa fee instructions:
In order to get your Vietnam visa, you should pay two kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee.
1. Service fee: Service fee is the fee you pay to us for doing all the paperwork for you to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing their visa approval letters.
– Single entry: from 12USD/pax
– Multi entries: from 14USD/pax
2. Stamping fee: Stamping fee is the fee you pay directly to Immigration Officers in cash (in USD or VND) (at Immigration Desk/Counter) at your arrival airport in Vietnam to have visa stamped onto your passport. The fee is collected by the Immigration Officers and compulsory for all those who use visa on arrival method.
– Single entry (1 – 3 months): 25 USD/visa
– Multi entries (1 – 3 months): 50USD/visa
Applicants must enter Vietnam at one of three international airports: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city or Danang.
Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date.
Service fees applied for normal citizens.
Payment option: PayPal or credit card
Email to receive requests: email@example.com
Phone (+848) 39205552 / 39205553
Code: Vietnam Visa on Arrival